Join Sheldrake virtually to learn about the natural world from home.
Why Try Sheldrake’s
Virtual Nature Programming?
For a virtual STEM experience, journey with Sheldrake through our online nature adventures, which will capture children’s imagination and stimulate their curiosity about the natural world. Together, we’ll learn about animal habitats, the impact of seasonal changes, and other fascinating facets of nature. This will be done via virtual visits to Sheldrake, hands-on projects, games, and lots of interactivity.
- Sheldrake’s virtual programs bring smiles and pique curiosity, connecting like-minded enthusiasts in a collegial setting.
- Programs are customizable for Scout badge quests, birthday celebrations, private study, school enrichment experiences, adult enrichment, and more.
- The Academy isn’t a ho-hum didactic format. Children help drive the agenda and report about their own nature discoveries throughout the week.
- Participants can join from anywhere, allowing friends and families share experiences from across the miles.
- Virtual programs aren’t weather-dependent
- Chauffeuring isn’t needed!
Upcoming Virtual Programming
Whether you’re an adult interested in climate justice or your child seeks online activities, join Sheldrake virtually for these upcoming programs (or contact us to request your own!).
To request a virtual program,
please complete our Custom Programming request.